What is your philosophy about wellness? Do you find yourself responding to symptoms of illness, stress, fatigue, and disease? Or are you pursuing steps to build your immune system to stay above the wellness line?
We do have a choice before us. When it comes to wellness, we have two options:
1 – Create a Routine with Steps to Stay Above the Wellness Line
2 – Respond to Symptoms When We Fall Below the Wellness Line
Which option sounds better to you?
I’m all about the proactive pursuit of staying above the wellness line, so these SIX SIMPLE STEPS have become part of my daily routine!
- Diffuse Thieves every day to kill the bacteria in the air and boost your immune system.
- Use Thieves Cleaner on your kitchen and bathroom surfaces along with door handles to kill bacteria.
- Diffuse Lavender at bedtime to promote better sleep, giving your body an immune-boosting opportunity.
- Apply my special blend “Bliss” Roll-on, which includes 6 drops Copiaba, 4 drops Lavender, 2 drops Frankincense, and 2 drops of Thieves plus carrier oil to fill the bottle for an immune boost plus stress reliever!
- Drink lots of water throughout the day to flush out your system. Add a drop of Peppermint Vitality or Citrus Fresh Vitality oil to make it less boring!
- Cut back on sugar and processed foods and replace the craving with fruits and veggies filled with nutrients to strengthen your immune system.
Obviously, there is no guarantee that you won’t get sick, but these simple steps will help promote overall wellness.
What steps are part of your routine to stay above the wellness line?
All the oils mentioned plus samples of the Thieves cleaner are in the starter kit!
If you don’t yet have a wellness starter kit from Young Living, you can get yours by clicking here.